WinTO Flash is a utility that allows you to transfer windows installation files from an optical disc to a flash drive. The technologies used to create DVDs and CDs do not provide good durability of data storage discs can scratch, break, and be affected by the environment.
Using Winton Flash For Windows 10, you can copy all the necessary data from the windows installation disc to a USV flash drive, thus creating an installation flash drive. The program supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of windows, allows you to create flash drives with the emergency loader of the operating system, and can also transfer MS-Dos as well as most of the custom installation data ( for example, serial number) to a flash drive. After transferring data to a flash drive, Flash can check its correctness.
Another helpful feature of WinTO Flash is the built-in “Anti SMS” module, which allows you to fight against viruses that block the operating system and extort money. The “Auto SMS” module can delete auto run. Inf. Correct changes in the host file, disable suspicious services, “treat” MBR block, and more. Creation of windows installation flash drives supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of windows. Removal of viruses and unlockers. WinTo Flash Filehippo supports the creation of multi-bootable USB drives with any windows from window vista to windows 10.
- Ability to transfer MS-Dos on the USB.
- Creates USB flash drive to boot windows XP or 2023.
- Support of Microsoft operating system.
- Formats the flash drive USB with full speed.
- Auto download ISO for multi-bootable USB. Win to Flash downloads software for multiboot bootable USB from the internet and cache it on the challenging drive formats a USB, install the boot loader, creates boot selection menu, and check the file system for errors for our fully automatic.
- Multiboot bootable USB creation. Now about some of the different windows versions, offline antivirus and recovery live CD on a single bootable USB drive.