You may have video conferences with as many as thirty people at the same time by using Google Meet (Original), which is the official program that was developed by Google. All that is required of you is to use the calendar application to create an event and then send invitations to the other people who will be attending.
The ease of use and seamless connection with your calendar app are two of the many reasons why Google Meet (Original) is among the best online meeting tools available. Since you just use it for video conferencing, after you’ve installed it, you won’t even know that it’s there because you won’t be using it for anything else.
You may download google meet for pc for free, and for a nominal charge, you can also have access to a private community and a video recording service for your whole business. Google Meet is an online platform that was created to facilitate online meetings. However, due to the present state of the market, the vast majority of the free services have been discontinued, and the only ones that are still available are the premium services, which have a tendency to be far more dependable.
On the other hand, Google Meet download for pc filehippo is an amazing tool for video conferencing due to the fact that it has a user-friendly design and offers free conference calls. The fact that Google Hangouts cannot be utilized on the machines of third-party users is, nevertheless, the service’s most significant drawback. Video Conferencing was implemented as a replacement for this program a couple of months ago.
Google Meet Features
- Meet securely—video meetings are encrypted in transit and our safety measures are updated regularly.
- Hold big meetings with up to 250 people, including team members and outsiders.
- Invite team members with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
- Share your screen to show documents, presentations, and more during your conference call.
- Teams, corporations, and schools can participate in live-streamed events with up to 100,000 in-domain viewers.
- Record for later—for key events on your calendar, press record while in the meeting and obtain the recording file from Google Drive.
- Live Google speech-to-text captions.