The Canon Pixma MG2522 model is an inexpensive and flexible inkjet all-in-one printer that is meant for use in the home or in a small business setting. The following is an outline of the most important features and technical specs of the printer:
- Capability to print, scan, and make copies.
- Print resolution of up to 4800 by 600 dots per inch is supported.
- Printing speeds of up to 4 pages per minute in color and up to 8 pages per minute in black and white.
- Printing without borders is possible up to a size of 4 by 6 inches.
- Scanner with a flatbed that has a resolution of 600 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) optically.
- The maximum size of a document is 8.5 inches wide by 11.7 inches tall.
- Option for automatic power on/off.
- My Image Garden program for arranging and editing photographs. • Quiet mode for printing with lower levels of background noise.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Cartridges
The printer requires two different ink cartridges—one black and one tricolor—and is compatible with a wide variety of media, including standard copy paper, glossy picture paper, and matte photo paper. Because of its small size and light weight, the printer is simple to store on a shelf or desk, and its user interface is straightforward and easy to understand, making it user-friendly for novices as well as seasoned professionals. The Canon Pixma MG2522 is a multifunction printer, scanner, and copier that comes at a reasonable price and provides dependable and effective performance across the board.
The Canon Pixma MG2522 driver is required since it facilitates communication between your computer or mobile device and the printer. The driver enables the printer to comprehend the instructions supplied from your computer or mobile device and to carry out those commands.
Without the driver, your computer or mobile device would be incapable of communicating with the printer, preventing you from printing any papers, images, or other materials. Installing the proper printer driver ensures that your printer functions successfully and efficiently, with maximum print quality and speed. Installing the Canon Pixma MG2522 driver is vital to ensuring that your printer functions properly.
How To Download Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver
To download the Canon Pixma MG2522 driver, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Canon website (https://www.usa.canon.com/).
- Click on “Support” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Drivers & Downloads.”
- Select “Printers & Multifunction” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “PIXMA MG2522” and click on “Go.”
- Select your operating system from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Select” button next to the driver you want to download.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon Print app to download and install the driver on your mobile device.