Avro Keyboard ( Bengali Keyboard) is a keyboard program that is available for free and under an open source license for macOS, Windows, and Linux. It is primarily intended for users who type in Bengali or Assamese; however, it is also compatible with a number of other languages, including Hindi, Arabic, and English.
Type In Bengali Using a QWERTY Keyboard
Users of Avro Keyboard are given the ability to quickly switch between a variety of keyboard layouts and input techniques. Users are able to type in Bengali or Assamese using the English QWERTY keyboard thanks to the inclusion of a phonetic typing mechanism. The software also offers a traditional manner of typing, which is based on the Bijoy keyboard layout, which is a layout that is utilized rather frequently in Bangladesh.
Avro Keyboard gives users access to a variety of capabilities, including automatic insertion of conjunct characters, key mappings that may be customized, and support for complex scripts. In addition, it comes with a built-in spell checker, a dictionary that makes suggestions for words as you type, and a clipboard manager that makes it simple to view the history of what you’ve copied to the clipboard.
Avro Keyboard Download For PC
In general, the Avro Keyboard Filehippo is a useful program for native speakers of Bengali and Assamese who wish to use a computer to type in their respective native languages. It has a sizable user base in Bangladesh, India, and other nations where Bengali and Assamese are spoken, among other languages.
Avro Keyboard 5.6.0 Features
The Avro Keyboard version 5.6.0 was made available for download on August 22nd, 2021. The following is a list of some of the new features and enhancements that have been included in this version:
- Developed a brand-new graphical user interface that has a contemporary feel and style.
- Support for devices with touch screens has been improved.
- A new dictionary tool that suggests words as you type has been added to the product.
- Added a brand new clipboard manager that provides you with simple access to the history of your clipboard.
- Support for user-defined themes has been added.
- Enhancements to both the performance and the stability.
Best Bangla Keyboard 2023
There are numerous Bangla keyboards accessible, each with its own features and advantages. Following are many of the most widely used Bangla keyboards:
- Avro Keyboard is a well-known and user-friendly Bangla keyboard program that provides both phonetic and traditional typing methods. It’s compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Bijoy Keyboard is a popular Bangla keyboard software that employs the Bijoy layout with a traditional typing manner. It has a long history of usage in Bangladesh and is commonly employed there.
- Unijoy Keyboard is a phonetic Bangla keyboard used extensively in Bangladesh and India. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Ridmik Keyboard is a popular Bangla keyboard application for Android devices that supports both phonetic and regular typing ways.
- Google Indic Keyboard is a multilingual keyboard application that enables typing in multiple Indian languages, including Bangla. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
The Best Bangla Keyboard for you will rely on your individual preferences and requirements. It is recommended that you test out multiple keyboards and choose the one you find most comfortable and convenient.