The “Windows Error 2 Occurred While Loading the Java VM” error is frequently encountered by users when attempting to launch the Launch Anywhere software and a few other programmes that require a username and password to run.
After further investigation, it was discovered that the problem is caused by a change in the JAVA.exe internal build. Beginning with Java 18.104.22.168, Java reports the internal build as 600, rather than 60 as it did in previous versions.
How to resolve windows error 2 occurred while loading the Java VM?
Please try each potential solution in turn until you find one that works for you.
Solution 1. Use the most recent updates available.
Because this issue is nearly three years old, you can probably assume that the parties involved have already resolved many compatibility issues. Although the other methods listed below are likely to resolve the problem, they all require some level of technicality.
Solution 2. Remove the Javapath System Variable from the list.
Some forum users claim that deleting a Java system variable path fixed the “Windows error 2”, that is one of the best solutions for the Java VM error.
Solution 3. Use the Command Prompt to launch the Software Installer.
This is a workaround rather than a solution. Nonetheless, users have confirmed that the software’s installer can be accessed via the Command Prompt.
Solution 4: Incorporating a Path variable into the system
1. To open a Run window, press Windows Key + R. To open the Advanced tab of System Properties, type “systempropertiesadvanced” and press Enter.
2. Click the Environment Variables… button in the Advanced tab.
3. Next, scroll down to the System variables list, find the Path variable, and click the Edit button.
If there is no Path variable, create one by clicking the New button and naming it Path.
4. In the Edit Environment Variable window, click New, then enter the following path:
5. Click OK to save your changes, then restart your computer and relaunch the installer. It should now be running without the “Windows Error 2 Occurred” message.
After reading full article, we hope these steps resolved your problem.