The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) is a United States copyright law that absolves online service providers of liability for copyright infringement if they promptly remove infringing content after receiving notice of an alleged infringement from the Copyright owner or his designated Agent.
If the Copyright Owner suspects that their work has been copied without permission, you must report us with the following information: Your DMCA takedown notice must include the following elements:
Copyright Holder or their Agent must:
- Give a physical or electronic signature.
- Give a description of the allegedly infringing copyrighted work.
- Determine the location of the infringing work on the Filehippolite.com website.
- Include your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Give evidence showing they have a reasonable belief that the infringing use is not permitted by the Copyright Owner, his authorised Agent, or the law.
- Submit a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is correct and that you are the Copyright Owner or their authorised Agent.
- Copyright Owner or its designated Agent who make false claims regarding copyright infringement may be responsible for damages incurred as a consequence of the removal or banning of the purported copyrighted work.
You may make a complaint with Filehippolite.com by through email by visiting our contact us page, if you feel that a file stored by Filehippolite.com violates your rights under US Copyright Law.