If you’re looking for a handy tool to create shortcuts on your Android device, go no further than quickshortcutmaker. The QuickShortcutMaker Filehippo may also be used to find the program you wish to start. QuickShortcutMaker’s flexibility in allowing for personalized shortcuts is one of its many useful features. It’s simple to “mask” items when you get to pick both the icon and the name.
It’s not a problem at all to switch between different displays. Quick Shortcut Maker APK Downloader is unique in that it allows you to quickly organize your “favorite” apps such that they always appear at the very top of the screen. Quickshortcutmaker APK Latest Version features an enhanced user interface and translation capability for more languages.
- Use the filters to sort through your work, applications, and favorites.
- It’s possible to conduct a search using a keyword.
- Alternate between the standard and incremental search modes.
- Put the outcomes in alphabetical order.
- Iconify the list items so they may be quickly located.
- History of searches.
- Modify the current task images.
- Start things up and make sure they’re actually doing their jobs.
- Access and discuss your application’s details.
- Make your own quick links right on the main screen.
How to use QuickShortcutMaker?
Quick Shortcut APK interface is intuitive and simple to use. After the software has been downloaded and installed, the user must perform a long touch on the home screen. Then, choose “Widgets” and after a long press on “Activities,” you’ll see the QuickShortcutMaker icon appear. The program will open when you drop the icon anywhere on the display. Simple pick an action, modify the information, then hit the “Create” button. All done! By doing so, you will have generated a shortcut on the home screen of your Android smartphone.
How to create Shortcuts with QuickShortCutMaker
- Long-press on the home screen.
- Select “WIDGETS”.
- Long-tap “Activities” and look for the QuickShortcutMaker icon.
- Drag it to the screen to activate the QuickShortcutMaker software.
- Choose an activity, tweak it, and then press the “Create” button.
- Done, Your Shortcut has been created.